We have constructed a group of Instructors at Hawks Creek Golf Club that are sure to fit your needs. Rates range from $25-$100 consisting of everything from a half hour junior lesson up to your on course playing lessons. Still too much, we offer group rates, clinics, series, and junior camps as well. Please inquire below with your needs so we can customize a program and rate to provide you a professional golf lesson at affordable rates. There is no problem too large or too small that our team can’t pick up on.
Hawks Creek Golf Club also offers custom Titleist club fittings. In today’s day and age of technology there is no reason to struggle at hitting your last set of clubs. We believe there is a correct set for everyone that is guaranteed to save you 2-5 shots per round. The cost of fitting is complimentary if you choose to keep your business at Hawks Creek. Please fill in the contact form below if you are interested in a lesson, fitting, or clinics. To contact our instructors directly and see their individual rates please click their photo below.
Meet Our Instructors
PGA Certified Professional
Adults: $95 for a one hour session
Juniors: $75 for 45 minutes
For more information or to schedule a session please contact Stacy at:
Cell: (817) 913-5971
1. Awarded “Best of Plano 2013 & 2014” in the golf instruction category by the Plano Awards Program.
2. Author of “Your Personalized Approach to Improved Golf Performance, Volume: 1 Building Blocks for an Effective Setup.” This book helps players at every skill level determine the correct stance width, ball position, etc. that is right for them based on their flexibility and overall physical characteristics. It can be purchased in ebook format online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Amazon.
3. Awarded “Expert Author” status by Ezine Articles which is recognized as one of the largest and well known online sites for accomplished authors to submit and publish their material.
4. First PGA Professional in North Texas to earn Certification in Instruction through the PGA’s Certified Professional Program. Currently one of only 23 in the state of Texas. Stacey is one of only 2% of the 28,000 PGA members in the United States that are certified in teaching & coaching.
5. Teaches players at every skill level including beginners, former PGA and Florida mini Tour players, his fellow PGA Professionals, as well as coaching college players to an NCAA tournament win and Runner-up finishes.
6. Publication of golf instruction articles in the Plano Star Courier, Southlake Journal, Colleyville Courier, Grapevine Courier, Weatherford Telegram, DFW Tribune, and the Utah Mensa (Genius) Society.
7. 1993 KRLD World Golf Expo Putting Champion Dallas, Texas.
8. Has produced 19 golf instruction videos on YouTube with over 145,000 views to date.
9. Golf Fitness Specialist (GFS) Certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
10. Eyeline Golf Certified Putting Instructor
PGA Teaching Professional
Steven was elected to PGA Membership in 1986. He has trained and worked at some of the finest facilities in the country, from Angel Park Golf Club in Las Vegas, Nevada to Myrtle Beach National in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. He has been teaching golf in the Fort Worth/Mid-Cities, Texas area for the past 23 years, and is also the Boys Varsity Golf Coach at Trinity Valley School in Fort Worth. Steven’s approach to teaching is to keep it simple for the student to understand and improve. He is a big believer that the golf swing is based on pre-swing fundamentals (grip, posture, ball position, aim, and body alignment).
- Adults: $65 per hour; buy 3 save $20.00 / buy 4 save $35.00
- Seniors: $50 per hour; buy 3 save $15.00 / buy 4 save $30.00
- Juniors: $50 per hour; buy 3 save $15.00 / buy 4 save $30.00
- Group Hourly Lessons – 2 golfers $80.00; 3 golfers $90.00
- 2-Hour Playing Lesson – $90.00 plus greens fees per player
Former PGA Tour member Brian Wilson brings almost 25 years of professional golf experience to Hawks Creek. As a player, Brian has been a student and studied under some of the most respected teachers in golf such as Butch Harmon, Jim Hardy, Gary Edwin, and Brian Moog just to name a few.
- Adults $90 per hour
- Juniors $50 per hour
Having turned professional in 1990, Paul has spent the majority of his golf career at private clubs in California and Texas and is currently the Director of Instruction for the Men’s Golf Team at Texas Wesleyan University. He measures his success as an instructor by his student’s improvement, and among his students there have been seven who have achieved “Most Improved” awards at their respective clubs. Additionally, he taught a two-time Texas State High School Girls Champion from 2000-2003. Most unique, he has had five golfers, all of whom had played the game for 10+ years, who shot at least 10 shots lower than their prior career low score after taking lessons from him – a statistical anomaly.
Paul takes a “cause and effect” approach with his students, approaching their goals on an individual basis and never advocating a method or system of executing any golf shot. It is that approach that he cites as the reason why the majority of his students improve. In doing so he utilizes video, specifically the V1 application for analysis, plus extensive follow-up.
All lessons are $150 and range from 1 to 2 hours in duration, depending on the student. MasterCard and VISA accepted.
Johan attended high school at the National School of Golf in Sweden, working on his own game with some of Sweden’s most renowned instructors. After college, he played on satellite tours in Europe and would eventually caddie on both the European tour and the LPGA tour. He has traveled and coached on the LPGA tour but enjoys teaching players of all levels. His teaching philosophy is to work with a player’s natural patterns and tendencies and find solutions to mitigate his or her biggest issues.
Rates: All lessons are 1 hour.
- Adults: $100 or 3 for $270
- Juniors: $75
- Couples and group options available.
Call, text, or email with questions or to book.