Current Guidelines/Restrictions (As of May 1):
- The course will be operating under a single rider cart use.
- There will be no fivesomes during single rider times, due to cart availability.
- Hawks Creek Bar & Grill will not be offering prepared food. Customers will still be offered beer, water, bottled beverages, and pre-packaged snacks.
- Guests will check-in, pay for their rounds, and make snack purchases one at a time via the side door of the pro-shop behind the tee box on hole #1.
- Guests must exhibit social distancing of 6 feet at all times – no exceptions.
- Guests may not make physical contact with any staff members.
- Groups will not be permitted to congregate on tee boxes.
- All common surfaces will be sanitized often.
- Flag sticks, divot repair sand, bunker rakes, and water coolers have been removed to avoid points of common contact.
- Scorecards will be available at the pro-shop, but no pencils or tees will be provided.
- No cash will be accepted for payment of any service – credit and debit cards only.
We are pleased to offer members of our community the option to get out and be active during this confining time. However, we request your patience, understanding, and diligent adherence to the above rules in order to maintain your safety as well as the safety of our staff and fellow patrons.
Experience the magic of Hawks Creek, a regulation 18 hole golf course and practice facility located four (4) miles from downtown Fort Worth, off Hwy 183 in Westworth Village, TX. This course was designed to challenge all skill levels of golfers, with a variety of water hazards, bunkers, and undulating greens. The staff maintains the course conditions to ensure a quality and challenging experience. The Pro-shop features a variety of name brand clubs, balls, shoes and clothing staffed by PGA certified golf professionals with experience in fitting equipment and golfing instruction.
The driving range offers convenient parking and self-service range ball dispenser, allowing you to sharpen your skills with ease and convenience. The design of the driving range, with a fairway landing area and several target greens, provides the much needed and desired distance control practice. A separate putting green and chipping green are conveniently located adjacent to the range. The Bar and Grill offers a fine selection of food and beverages ensuring a memorable overall experience.
Our Clubhouse, Grill and Facilities are currently open 7 days a week (depending on weather).
November 4th, 2019 – March 7th, 2020
March 8th, 2020 – October 31st, 2020
November 1st, 2020 – March 14th, 2021
2020 Holidays and Closures
- Full Course Aerification: May 11th & 12th, 2020 (Closed)
- Greens Aerification: June 2, 2020 (Closed)
- Memorial Day: May 25th, 2020 (Holiday Rates)
- Independence Day: July 3rd and July 4th, 2020 (Holiday Rates)
- Labor Day: September 7th, 2020 (Holiday Rates)
- Thanksgiving Day: November 26th, 2020 (Closed)
- Day after Thanksgiving Day: November 27th, 2020 (Holiday Rates)
- Christmas Day: December 25th, 2020 (Closed)