Experience the magic of Hawks Creek, a regulation 18 hole golf course and practice facility located four (4) miles from downtown Fort Worth, off Hwy 183 in Westworth Village, TX. This course was designed to challenge all skill levels of golfers, with a variety of water hazards, bunkers, and undulating greens. The staff maintains the course conditions to ensure a quality and challenging experience. The Pro-shop features a variety of name brand clubs, balls, shoes and clothing staffed by PGA certified golf professionals with experience in fitting equipment and golfing instruction.
The driving range offers convenient parking and self-service range ball dispenser, allowing you to sharpen your skills with ease and convenience. The design of the driving range, with a fairway landing area and several target greens, provides the much needed and desired distance control practice. A separate putting green and chipping green are conveniently located adjacent to the range. The Bar and Grill offers a fine selection of food and beverages ensuring a memorable overall experience.
Our Clubhouse, Grill and Facilities are currently open 7 days a week (depending on weather).
November 6th, 2017 – March 11th, 2018
March 12th, 2018 – October 1st, 2018
2016-2017 Holidays and Closures
- Christmas Day: December 25th, 2016(Closed)
- Full Course Aerification: May 8th-9th, 2017(Closed)
- Memorial Day: May 29th, 2017(Holiday Rates)
- Independence Day: July 4th, 2017(Holiday Rates)
- Labor Day: September 4th, 2017(Holiday Rates)
- Thanksgiving Day: November 23rd, 2017(Closed)
- Day after Thanksgiving Day: November 24th, 2017(Holiday Rates)
- Christmas Day: December 25th, 2017(Closed)