Stacy Mapel, PGA Certified Professional (Teaching & Coaching)
Adults: $95 for a one hour session
Juniors: $75 for 45 minutes
For more information or to schedule a session please contact Stacy at:
Cell: (817) 913-5971
1. Awarded “Best of Plano 2013 & 2014” in the golf instruction category by the Plano Awards Program.
2. Author of “Your Personalized Approach to Improved Golf Performance, Volume: 1 Building Blocks for an Effective Setup.” This book helps players at every skill level determine the correct stance width, ball position, etc. that is right for them based on their flexibility and overall physical characteristics. It can be purchased in ebook format online at Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Amazon.
3. Awarded “Expert Author” status by Ezine Articles which is recognized as one of the largest and well known online sites for accomplished authors to submit and publish their material.
4. First PGA Professional in North Texas to earn Certification in Instruction through the PGA’s Certified Professional Program. Currently one of only 23 in the state of Texas. Stacey is one of only 2% of the 28,000 PGA members in the United States that are certified in teaching & coaching.
5. Teaches players at every skill level including beginners, former PGA and Florida mini Tour players, his fellow PGA Professionals, as well as coaching college players to an NCAA tournament win and Runner-up finishes.
6. Publication of golf instruction articles in the Plano Star Courier, Southlake Journal, Colleyville Courier, Grapevine Courier, Weatherford Telegram, DFW Tribune, and the Utah Mensa (Genius) Society.
7. 1993 KRLD World Golf Expo Putting Champion Dallas, Texas.
8. Has produced 19 golf instruction videos on YouTube with over 145,000 views to date.
9. Golf Fitness Specialist (GFS) Certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
10. Eyeline Golf Certified Putting Instructor
Comments or questions are welcome.